Pet Walkers

Closed Thread
Unread 05-04-2024, 06:50 AM
Default Pet Walkers

The Villages is the worst place I've lived regarding owners standing in front of a neighbors home and letting their dog urinate in a neighbors yard. And it then attracts the next dog that comes along. There are dog parks, walking paths and even better....your own yard. Be respectful and keep your dog out of your neighbors yard.
Unread 05-04-2024, 06:59 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanvitt View Post
The Villages is the worst place I've lived regarding owners standing in front of a neighbors home and letting their dog urinate in a neighbors yard. And it then attracts the next dog that comes along. There are dog parks, walking paths and even better....your own yard. Be respectful and keep your dog out of your neighbors yard.
The Villages is the worst place I’ve lived regarding animal haters. It’s telling about the type of person you are. Dogs sniff. Dogs pee and poop and they do it when they need/want to. I have a CYV and my dogs are out there at various times of day, doing what they do and when we go on a walk, it’s not going to stop them from sniffing and peeing/pooping in a yard if they need to. Thankfully, my neighborhood is pet friendly and you live somewhere else. TV is full of not only dogs but plenty of wildlife. Nobody asked you to move here and if you hate it leave.
Unread 05-04-2024, 07:36 AM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,416 Times in 1,462 Posts

I will gladly accept dogs doing their business in my yard as long as the owner bags the poop. It is way, way, way better then having Canada geese in the yard. Also, we have St. Augustine grass and dogs go on it multiple times a day and I have never had a brown spot from a dog peeing on my lawn. There are thousands of dogs in TV, maybe even more than people.
Unread 05-04-2024, 07:55 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,289 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelevision View Post
The Villages is the worst place I’ve lived regarding animal haters. It’s telling about the type of person you are. Dogs sniff. Dogs pee and poop and they do it when they need/want to. I have a CYV and my dogs are out there at various times of day, doing what they do and when we go on a walk, it’s not going to stop them from sniffing and peeing/pooping in a yard if they need to. Thankfully, my neighborhood is pet friendly and you live somewhere else. TV is full of not only dogs but plenty of wildlife. Nobody asked you to move here and if you hate it leave.
Sorry but I strongly disagree. You most certainly can train your dog when and where to pee and poop. People allowing their dog free range simply don’t care about anyone else.
FYI just because someone doesn’t want your dog poop on their property doesn’t mean they hate animals. It means they don’t like irresponsible owners.
Unread 05-04-2024, 08:28 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eg_cruz View Post
Sorry but I strongly disagree. You most certainly can train your dog when and where to pee and poop. People allowing their dog free range simply don’t care about anyone else.
FYI just because someone doesn’t want your dog poop on their property doesn’t mean they hate animals. It means they don’t like irresponsible owners.
I couldn't agree more, Manipulation and entitled villager, walk your dog on your own property and i love animals so put that in your pipe and smoke it, entitled people who think other peoples property is your dog potty station!!!!
Unread 05-04-2024, 09:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,400 Times in 2,409 Posts

Hasn’t this been covered a hundred times or more?
Unread 05-04-2024, 09:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,764 Times in 1,540 Posts

Quote:
It is also very telling about the type of person YOU (note; "you" in this reply is not specific or restricted to the quoted reply, but is in reference to those who may agree with it) are. Self entitled, selfish, disrespectful of others and their property, with a duck U attitude regarding your attitude toward your neighbors. As for going for a walk, what keeps your dog from sniffing and peeing/pooping on lawns that you don't own is YOU! You own the dog! It can only go, sniff, snoop, pee and poop if You let it. As for the wildlife you mention, that is an old and invalid attempt at distraction. Wildlife does in no way equate to domesticated, human bred and owned pets. You bought it, you own it, so you should , like your car or your kid, control it. If you can't you should not own it. If you Won't control it, then you are unfit to own it. Lastly, nobody asked you to move here either. And I doubt that anyone asked you to dump raw sewage in their yard If you are not capable of being a decent, respectful, and civilized individual, then perhaps you might consider moving so you don't have to hear/read what your neighbors really think.
🙁🫤☹️.
Unread 05-04-2024, 09:49 AM
Veteran member

Most dogs can be trained to do their business in their own yard - before a walk...
Unread 05-04-2024, 09:53 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
And will continue as long as there are self-centered individuals that have zero respect for their neighbors.

This isn't a real job, but it gives me something to do.
SUCH FUN!
Unread 05-04-2024, 09:58 AM

Quote:
This has nothing to do with animals and everything to do with certain kinds of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdpaq0580 View Post
It is also very telling about the type of person YOU (note; "you" in this reply is not specific or restricted to the quoted reply, but is in reference to those who may agree with it) are. Self entitled, selfish, disrespectful of others and their property, with a duck U attitude regarding your attitude toward your neighbors. As for going for a walk, what keeps your dog from sniffing and peeing/pooping on lawns that you don't own is YOU! You own the dog! It can only go, sniff, snoop, pee and poop if You let it. As for the wildlife you mention, that is an old and invalid attempt at distraction. Wildlife does in no way equate to domesticated, human bred and owned pets. You bought it, you own it, so you should , like your car or your kid, control it. If you can't you should not own it. If you Won't control it, then you are unfit to own it. Lastly, nobody asked you to move here either. And I doubt that anyone asked you to dump raw sewage in their yard If you are not capable of being a decent, respectful, and civilized individual, then perhaps you might consider moving so you don't have to hear/read what your neighbors really think.
🙁🫤☹️.
Unread 05-04-2024, 10:00 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djean1981 View Post
Most dogs can be trained to do their business in their own yard - before a walk...
All dogs can be trained to walk at their owners side, head held high (short leash ) like you're actually walking for exercise.
Unread 05-04-2024, 11:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,332 Times in 4,332 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Of course it has. And look how successful all of those other threads have been...

And bets on the "over/under" on the number of posts in this "unique" thread?

Oh, and another "first post" bomb dropper...

-Tom Petty
Unread 05-04-2024, 12:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoySmith View Post
This has nothing to do with animals and everything to do with certain kinds of people.

You are welcome! Glad to have been of service. Have a wonderful weekend
Unread 05-05-2024, 04:15 AM

Take them to the greens to pee they look like s$*# anyway
Unread 05-05-2024, 05:02 AM

train your pet
Closed Thread

Tags
dog, yard, neighbors, pet, parks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.